Cleaning is a part of our regular routine, and the products we choose to use make a big difference! It’s our goal to help you have a clean, healthy home by using natural cleaning products that are safe for your family and the environment.
Natural Cleaning Products For Your Home
Avoid Harmful Chemicals by using Natural Cleaning Products
You shouldn’t have to use a product that releases harmful fumes into your home. These products have been linked to many health conditions, like asthma. Luckily, there are natural cleaning products alternatives to these strong chemical cleaners!
Make Your Own Cleaning Solutions
Many people prefer to use organic cleaning products, but these can be very expensive. You can easily make your own natural cleaning products at home that are gentle and are free of fumes and harsh chemicals.
- Baking soda neutralizes odor and acts as a powerful scrubbing agent. Use it in the bathroom or kitchen to remove stains. Adding salt to the baking soda gives the solution added cleaning power.
- Lemons provides more than just a wonderful smell! Lemon juice can be used to kill mold, eliminate odor, cut through grease, and make your surfaces shine! Try combining lemon juice with olive oil or vinegar to create a concentrated cleaning solution for any room in your home.
- Because of it’s antibacterial and acidic composition, white vinegar is a powerful tool for dissolving grease and grime in your bathroom or kitchen. Combine vinegar with any of the items on this list to create an even more powerful solution.
- Salt is nature’s disinfectant and abrasive. Use salt to clear drains, polish utensils, clean cutting boards, and more. Combine salt with baking soda to cut through even the toughest grease.
Cream of Tartar
- Cream of tartar is an acidic, white, powdery byproduct in the wine making process. It can be used in a variety of ways, like scrubbing tile, removing rust stains, polishing scratched dishes and utensils, and cleaning grime from your microwave.
Clean your home the natural way with these simple solutions! Doing so is a healthier choice for your family and our local environment.